Click on the files below to download a Primary Department Information Book.
Welcome to the Primary Department of Cedar Lodge School.
We aim to:
- Stimulate our children's curiosity and encourage a desire to acquire knowledge and become motivated, independent and adaptable learners.
- Ensure our children are happy and challenged by maintaining positive behaviour within a safe, secure and well structured school environment
- Provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum through varied and stimulating teaching approaches
- Encourage the qualities of respect, self discipline, initiative, independence, self-confidence and tolerance
- Work together with integrity, as a staff, in a team that is positive, progressive and supportive
- Foster relationships and active partnerships with colleagues, parents, the community and other agencies for the good of our children